Capability & Manufacturing Overview
- Material solutions
- HACCP Codex Altimentarius 2003
- ISO 9001 : 2015 certified Quality Management System
- Total Project Management
- 3D CAD Solid Works
- Custom injection moulding
- 24/7 production capabilities
- Product assembly and printing
- Tooling solutions; design, manufacture and security
- Packaging and distribution locally and internationally
- Moulding machines range from 50 to 280 tonne
- Hygienic Pressurized Clean Room certified to ISO class 7
- Process Optimisation and Tool Validation
- 3D System Colour Printer “ProJet 3500 HD Max"
Process Optimisation and Tool Validation.
At Tekplas we are the only New Zealand injection moulding company to offer to our customers "in line mould tool approval and validation". This process will ensure that your tools will always be consistently run at their optimum efficiency and performance enabling consistent product quality,
Injection Moulding Machines. Now 18 machines from 50 to 280 tonne. All machines from 180 T to 280 T utilise Servo Driven Yushin Robotics.
Purpose Built Hygienic Pressurized Clean Room. For this situation we only use New All Electric Sumitomo Injection Moulding Machines which are the "ultimate" for processing clean room environment products.
Tekplas currently produce product from a vast range of materials.
- Polyolefin material: PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE
- Engineering material: Nylon 6, Nylon 66, Nylon 12, PC, PETG, Acetal
- Bio degradable: PCL
- Soft touch: TPE, TPR
Tekplas owned - all multi cavity, hot runner.
Customer owned - ranging from aluminium prototype tooling to complex multi cavity unscrewing tools.
Using preferred local suppliers we can offer printing/decoration using hot foil, pad print and screen print processes.
- ISO 9001 : 2015
- HACCP Codex Altimentarius 2003
- ISO Class 7 clean room packing and positive pressure cleanroom moulding
From concept and design to commercial product.
- Mould Tool design and manufacture
- Mould tool production
- Mould tool maintenance
- Mould tool modifications
- Mould tool repair
- Mould tool security
Full 3D design capabilities using Solid Works.
We can accept most 2D & 3D drawing formats for quotation of product.
3D System Colour Printer “ProJet 3500 HD Max"
At Tekplas we are now able to offer the benefits of a “ProJet 3500 HD Max 3D Printer."
This 3D Printer has now enabled Tekplas to offer industry leading 3D technology that will enable prototyping, rapid tooling, injection moulding of high quality parts and custom solutions to meet a variety of commercial applications through to master patterns for mould-making.
The ProJet 3500 HD Max represents the industries benchmark for production and manufacturing in, medical devices, human and animal health care, aerospace devices, automotive and a variety of consumer electric and fashion accessories.
3D Technology is not only changing the way in which products are designed and manufactured it is also completely revolutionising manufacturing and nurturing ideas that previously have never been imagined. 3D manufacturing enables the creation of parts with geometric complexity and personalisation. It does not depend on tools or moulds and is faster and more cost effective than ever before. It truly proves that if you can dream it you can make it.